Centered Way Yoga
Centered Way Yoga is a holistic combination of India based yoga and the ancient Chinese practice of Qigong (pronounced Chi Gong).
Come and join me and learn the skills you need to…
- Improve strength conditioning, coordination, and flexibility
- Ease stress
- Breath control (pranayama)
- Reduce pain and stiffness
- Greater awareness, calmness, and overall sense of well being
- Boost your immune system
- Stimulate the acupressure points in your body
- Activate the central nervous system
- Increase lymphatic flow
- Stimulate your Wei Qi (organ energy) of the heart, lungs, kidneys, intestines, liver, stomach and central nervous system.
And so much more…
Beginner gentle classes are designed for persons who are new to yoga and anybody that needs a gentle yoga practice. So don’t let any physical limitations keep you from trying (unless otherwise directed by your physician).
ALL LEVEL CLASSES:
All level classes are for beginner and seasoned practitioners; you should be in good physical health. Modifications and suggestions will be offered for varying levels.